Reliance Jio includes revolutionary offers and attractive plans
At Reliance AGM, Mukesh Ambani has finally announced the tariffs for Reliance Jio along with this he has unveiled many other attractive offer. He said that Reliance Jio will augment the PM’s digital India plan. Here is a list of some of his announcement which he mentioned with different titles.
- Free domestic voice calling, messages and roaming on calls will be free for all over India.
- Reliance Jio will offer 300 TV channels, 6,000 movies, 2.8 million songs in 10 languages via its app
- 4G smart phones starting from 1,999.
- Jio app subscription worth Rs 15,000 for annual subscription completely free from Sep 5th till Dec 31st 2016.
- Instant e-KYC digital activation: customers went for Jio connection with their Aadhar card can get their verification on Reliance Jio store itself with the help of e-KYC(know your customer) facility within 15 minutes of applying.
- simplest, most attractive and lowest data rate anywhere in world: the date rates as offered by Jio has been lowest
- No more blackout days : On occasions like Diwali, new year and others, messages and call rates are charged without applying tariff till now which will not be the case with Jio, as Jio has started a tradition of getting rid of this black out days.
- Student offer: 25% extra data for students with a valid student ID.
- Jio services for enterprises to transform into digital business.
- Cost of data pack in market have an average rate of Rs 250/GB while Jio offers 5-10 times lower rates Rs 25-50/GB. As per use, more you use the data less will be the cost.
- Base range of price starts from Rs 19 for occasional users, to Rs 149 plan for monthly light data user which extends up to a monthly Rs 4,999 plan for the heavy data user.
From 5th September 2016 Reliance Jio will provide free data pack, voice call for everyone till 31st Dec 2016.
Jio offer in figure as how it fits your pocket:
- 300MB at Rs 149 for 28 days.
- 4GB at Rs 499,plus unlimited 4G data at night.
- 10GB, plus 20GB of WI-FI usage plus unlimited night usage at Rs 999 for 28 days.
- 20GB plus 40 GB WI-FI usage plus unlimited night usage at Rs 1,499 for 28 days.
- 35GB plus 70GB WI-FI usage plus unlimited night use at Rs 2,499for 28 days.
- 60GB plus 120 GB WI-FI usage plus unlimited night usages at Rs 3,999 for 28 days.
- And the last and most expansive is of 75GB plus 150GB WI-FI usage plus unlimited night usages at Rs 4,999 for 28 days.
- Postpaid users can get the benefit with additional taxes added to their bill.
Additionally some of the other offers are also here-such as for Rs 19 u will get 100MB of data plus unlimited nighttime use ,plan of Rs149 for a week with 750MB data and 1.5GB WI-FI usage plus unlimited night time usage, plan of Rs229 with 2GB of data plus unlimited night time usage. These three plans are only for prepaid users.
As the Reliance Jio has made his maiden entry to the market it will force other service providers to come up with new and more innovative ideas to keep themselves in competition. Announcement made today has almost everything for every segment of society. Let’s see how Reliance Jio impacts market as well as impress the users with their services.