Apple iPhone X -One of the most innovative launches from Apple in term of both technology and design.
Introduced in September 2017 and pr-order opened in October 27.
Apple sources says that the phone will be available in offline stores today.It will be easier to get the iPhone X if you have already confirmed your pre-order before.Sale will start at 6pm in India.
Features available in iPhone X
- No Home Button and fingerprint scanner on it – The FaceID is what replaces it
- First all-screen smartphone
- An edge-cutting Super Retina display
- Bezel-less 5.8-inch screen
- Surgical-grade stainless steel body
- Water and Dust resistance
- Stunning display
- Resolution of 1,125 x 2,436 pixels
- Newest A11 Bionic Processor
- 25% faster in performance than its predecessor
- Dual 12MP cameras on the rear panel with optical image stabilisation and 7MP front camera
- Wireless charging (keep your iPhone X on the AirPower mat and it will start charging up)
- 4G SIM slot
Apple iPhone X price in India starts from Rs. 89,000 for the 64GB version while the 256GB version is priced at Rs. 1,02,000.Available in Silver and Space Grey colours.
Try getting the phone via Jio or Airtel’s online store – zero delivery charges
Airtel did not offer pre-orders, but is providing cashback for a limited period.Cashback of Rs.10,000 for Citibank credit card users.The cashback offer is for limited period of time between 6pm on November 3 till 7am on November 4.
Reliance Jio is offering a 70 % cashback on the purchase of iPhone X from its online store, RRL, MyJio or Amazon India.User has to enroll for the Jio services to become eligible for the buyback offer.Later,Buyer will have to claim the Buyback offer from MyJio app (claim vaild only till December 31, 2017)